What is a makerspace?
Makerspaces are community resources helping to provide specialty tools for makers to fabricate anything they can imagine. We welcome hobbyists, tinkerers, professionals, part-timers, artists, inventors, students, and more to both learn and build. Our makerspace specializes in 3D printing, electronics, visual arts, and fabrication methods.
Burbank Makerspace is a place to learn and share while mingling with creative, technical people of varying levels of experience. We encourage makers to use our workspace and resources for both personal and commercial projects.
Facilities & Amenities
We have a 1000sqft facility, including general workshop area, class & office space, and an enclosed back area for shop work, painting, and tooling. Our resources cover everything from 3D printing and electronics prototyping to full project fabrication.
We’re surrounded by production studios and creatives in the heart of media city, Burbank, California. There’s plenty of creative resources in the area, including suppliers of building, acrylic, foam, and more.
Compare Membership Passes and Plans
There are many ways for people to work on their projects, so we’ve put together a range of plans to suit the needs of our members. Below is an outline of all the ways to become a part of the Burbank Makerspace.
- Reoccuring Subscription (?) Product Type
- Monthly Access (?) Makerspace Access
- Unlimited 3D Printing (?) 3D Printing
- Unlimited lasercutting (?) Lasercutting
- Electronics Library Access Soldering Station
- Project Storage Storage
- Members' Slack Channel Member
- Equipment Booking (?) Equipment Booking
- Wiki/Resources/Files Wiki
- Job/Project Listings Jobs
- 2 Free Guest Passes (?) Free Day Passes