Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. It has a large online community of supporters and it’s intended for anyone making interactive projects. This class is geared specifically for makers with no previous experience of Arduino, and will lay the groundwork for them to create their own exciting projects.
This class offers an overview on the popular Arduino electronics platform, step-by-step guidance on connecting and programming boards/components, additional educational resources for help and more project ideas., and more.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Introduction to the Arduino Platform
- Demonstrations of different Arduino sensors & components
- Overview of Arduino IDE & programming code structure
- Programming and flashing code to Arduino
- Connecting components to Arduino
- Using an Arduino to control Neopixels
- Controlling multiple components and sensors with Arduino
- Where to find additional resources (Adafruit, SparkFun, etc)